Planning Studio – Use Cases
As operations planner, you are interested in different levels of the planning lifecycle. AMORPH.aero Planning Studio supports you optimally in the following, but not limited to, planning cases:
- Evaluate terminal changes in order to support the increasing number of passengers:
- Number and placement of CUSS kiosks, manual Check-In counters or self-service bag-drops
- Placement and capacity of security and border control check-points
- Placement of shops and restaurants in the terminal
- Compare flight plans with differing parameters (stand & gate allocation, Arrival/Departure Times, Cancelations …) and identify the impact on the terminal process.
- Evaluate different equipment from different vendors, identifying the possible improvement in the processing speed and impact on the passenger flow.
- Evaluate the impact of (re-)allocating airlines at the airport.
- Evaluate the impact of closing areas for maintenance
- Identify the best location of retail facilities (shops, restaurants,…) in order to maximize exposure and increase revenue
- Generate the resource demand for the seasonal resource planning
- Generate the resource allocation for the next days of operations