Real-Time Unified Flight Updates System
AMORPH.aero RUFUS: A Cloud Based Application To Help Airports Digitalize Their Operations
Fast reaction time is one of the most important things, especially in the current situation with more than usual daily changing parameters. Airport staff is either required to work from home or is completely laid off; and if flight operations still take place, working these days is completely different than in times before Covid-19. Therefore, Amorph Systems has built a rapid to deploy solution for real-time updates to help airports have access to data from everywhere. Installed in the Microsoft AZURE cloud, the solution can be made available in only a couple of days.
Especially small and medium airports can now leverage the advantage of RUFUS a modern IT solution to run their operations in a very cost-effective way.
Additionally, RUFUS can be applied to large airport groups thus managing multiple airports under one roof, as the solution is able to show all information and KPIs in a single view.
- The challenge is everywhere: One airport means many stakeholders which all need to keep informed.
- In times like the COVID-19 crisis, real-time updates are even more important due to short-term cancelations and delays
- If only 1 team, like a single groundhandler, is not in the loop, the entire system is not running properly.
- Real-time updates for all parties need to be in place, especially when business is returning to airports.
- The COVID-19 challenge: How to digitalize the airport information ideally tomorrow.
With RUFUS, end-users have the highest flexibility in using flight information and updating the system with own data sets. RUFUS comes with a live flight data interface and an intuitive user interface that can be accessed from any device.
RUFUS is for Airports, Ground Handlers, Refuelling and other under-wings, Rental car companies and Transport services like Taxis, Uber, limo, charter bus services.
Benefits of RUFUS
Live updates on flight status
Highlight changes from previous data
Flight data history
Alerts on exceptional situations
Web-based Cloud Application
Updates and Notifications in Real-time
Runs in Microsoft Azure, integrated with Office 365
Join AMORPH.aero and grow your business.